วันอาทิตย์ที่ 3 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Filtration for the buried tank

Filtration for the buried tank Video Clips. Duration : 7.78 Mins.


To me this is a biggie. If you don't have a good system you will deal with algae issues. The excess nutrients the filter can't pull out is food for things you don't want to grow in your tank. That and good lighting make bad things show up. I don't say it in the video but I've made a choice to NOT use activated carbon for my planted tanks filters. The main reason being any type of liquid fert you add to the water the carbon in the filter will suck it out. So for example if you dose with Fe / Iron to help make your red plants redder. The activated carbon in your filter will NOT be your friend. If you have a heavily planted tank the plants will do a better job than the charcoal in my humble opinion. Thanks for watching! Hope this is helpful.

Tags:

My Links : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น