วันจันทร์ที่ 18 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Product Review- Activated Charcoal & Dherbs Full Body Detox

Product Review- Activated Charcoal & Dherbs Full Body Detox Tube. Duration : 14.07 Mins.


Beauty starts on the inside. It is important for me to focus on my internal health before focusing on the external. I did the Dherbs full body detox for the second time and had a great experience. I released a lot of waste, so that will effect my hair health as well. Im on a journey towards making wiser choices when it comes to the foods I eat etc. I still cheat but im good 90% of the time:) I hope this helps anyone considering doing a cleanse. Thanks for watching! Products were purchased at www.dherbs.com (I was not paid to do this review lol) *In my videos I share my experiences and personal views or thoughts. I am not a professional therapist, stylist, naturopath or the like...If you get something out of my video, GREAT but always do what works best for you pertaining to your hair, health and well being:) Thx for watching! VIDEOS YOU MAY LIKE My current skin regimen: youtu.be My current hair regimen: youtu.be Natural Hair Diaries: www.youtube.com Tee Talks: www.youtube.com Health/Beauty related vids: www.youtube.com KEEP IN TOUCH Twitter: @NappturaliTee Instagram: @NappturaliTee SHOP Reciprocitee Natural Body Products: reciprocitee.bigcartel.com COPYRIGHT INFO Music is from www.beatsroyaltyfree.com

Tags:

Recommend : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Regenerated Activated Carbon Service Activated Carbon CGC Carbon Activated Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น