วันพุธที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2556

Double Perc Inline W/Activated Carbon Adapter+Ashcatcher!

Double Perc Inline W/Activated Carbon Adapter+Ashcatcher! Video Clips. Duration : 1.65 Mins.


Hahahah this is hilarious. This bowl led to the HIGHEST I've ever been in my life haha. Wasn't easy to track down a shop that had an Activated Carbon Filter adapter in my town for some reason, even though there's a ton of shops. I'm glad I finally found one cuz it definitely makes the hits a lot smoother and keeps your bong way cleaner. Surprisingly it isn't too top heavy like this. Still stands pretty stable. Stay Toasty!

Tags:

My Links : Regenerated Activated Carbon Service C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch CGC Carbon Activated Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น