วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 7 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Skimmer-less Reef Tank

Skimmer-less Reef Tank Video Clips. Duration : 4.00 Mins.


The system is ran off of 1 inch of sand in the display, 3 inches in the sump, macro algae in the refugium with 30 pounds of liverock and 70 pounds of liverock in the display tank. I currently only run filter floss with activated carbon and a 36 inch UV sterelizer that runs into more carbon. I have no protein skimmer in use on the system as I look towards my corals and the use of sponges throughout to keep my water colomn clean and pristine. All my readings are spot on and have only done a total of 3 water changes in 8 months with the first water change not being performed for 6 months on the tank. Thanks and please sub and comment if you have any questions! By REEFPRO.

Keywords:

Related : C.Gigantic Carbon PORTAL SITE CGC Carbon Activated Carbon

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น