วันจันทร์ที่ 11 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2556

Carbon Filter Guide - RooR - McFinn's - Sovereignty Glass Stem/8- Frito Glass Four Ice Pinch Slide

Carbon Filter Guide - RooR - McFinn's - Sovereignty Glass Stem/8- Frito Glass Four Ice Pinch Slide Tube. Duration : 3.47 Mins.


www.glassdistrict.com I've been getting quite a few PMs about carbon filters so I figured I'd give my opinion and experience. First I believe that the industry has trended towards ash-catchers while carbon filters actually prevent 100% of ash from entering into your piece. With the use of carbon filters it also takes a lot more for the glass in your piece to start turning brown as opposed to use with an ash-catcher (you can also use both). A major concern for many people with carbon filters is the level of drag that the filter might add. In my experience the carbon filter adds very little drag (use large activated carbons- allows for less drag)- especially if you use the disc screen slides. Another issue is cleaning. In my experience you do not have to clean it everyday. I believe scientific inhalations recommends over 100 hits before you clean, but I've left carbons in for over a week without cleaning; still hit fine. Be careful cleaning these, especially the glass screen section; it is fragile. Just fill the filter up half way with carbon as that should be plenty. After you initially fill the filter with carbon, rinse it over with hot water. Then blow through the top of the filter and the excess water will shoot out the male joint. There are other extensive ways to clean carbon covered elsewhere but I think this method is sufficient and the quickest. Another tip is to sprinkle a little bit of product (either grounded flowers/sticks,seeds etc.) over the top of the ...

Keywords:

See Also : Activated Carbon Regenerated Activated Carbon Service CGC Carbon Activated Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น