วันอังคารที่ 29 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2556

Fluval G alternation brazier filter, G3 Un-boxing.

Fluval G alternation brazier filter, G3 Un-boxing. Video Clips. Duration : 8.80 Mins.


Just did a short little video since I had the opportunity to do an un-boxing video to show what comes with this filter, and actually do it while I still have everything together. Also because it is a new filter that incorporates some new ideas, Ive noticed there is a lot of speculation and myths about this filter. So was just going to do this for full coverage on this filter since I had the opportunity. I will be doing more coverage and videos on this filter, Ill probably just do "The G Series Show of Death" and just kill every piece of information in the video I can possibly think of. Now I will admit, theres no speculation or myths on the price, but, at the moment, Fluval is offering (in most states) an extra 50 dollar rebate on the G3 and G6. Now if any of you want me to I can do an un-boxing of the G6 as well but I will tell you its going to look pretty much the same. Actually this is my first G3 I really have only used G6s, but same thing for the most part, I will cover this in the my planned show of death. So it comes with: Paper general instructions CD-rom more detailed full instructions Seal ring for the bottom media trays G series tubing Inlet tube (which is one of the best designed ones I have ever seen by the way) Dual directional head for output 2 spray bars that can be used on the dual rack as well or singly Suction cup with bracket 2 brackets to mount the in/out tubes to the tank (which are also very well designed, similar to the Fluval 05 series filters ...

Keywords:

Tags : แป้งมันสำปะหลัง | North Eastern Starch Activated Carbon CGC Carbon Activated Carbon North Eastern Starch | แป้งมันสำปะหลัง

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น